Thursday, November 13, 2008

day 12 _ ahh at last - peace & stillness

I am preparing Full Moon Water tonight - so my still water will be sipped tomorrow morning when I greet the new day.

today, a perfect day. Even the affirmation spilled directly from my soul, with no effort at all...

I have been aware of and trying to go slow in my daily life, for awhile now.. at breakfast, I sit with my plate and do reiki over my food, sending healing energy into it, blessing it and saying thankyou to Mother Earth for providing me with nourishment. As I bless the food, I imagine the origins - a sunny field of organic oats, a contented cow in green pasture, bees buzzing happily or a field of sugar cane ripening in the sun..... then I eat my breakfast slowly....when I catch myself racing during the day, I stop and remind myself to go slow... life is a journey not a race.

My day was perfect. The blackbird sat in the ancient apple tree & sang for half an hour while I washed up.... I saw where I can create my grotto to the Goddess....and I felt my Creator. I was driving up the road when my heart chakra started to ache, like it was breaking open and tears started to flow.... for no reason except I was at peace and I felt loved...... I am even beginning to know that my ancestors are with me. Like I have purged my soul over the past few days, cleansing my self and opening to all that is.

8 comments:

Melissa said...

I just had to pop over here and tell you how funny I thought your comment on Leah's blog was. "What are you smiling at?!" HAHAHAHA - honestly I would have laughed at that too!

~Blessed Be~
Melissa

Suzie Ridler said...

So beautiful and healing Robyn, you helped bring down my own frantic heartbeat and calm right beside you here.

How I wish we could hike together! Oh just to have warm feet!

Caroline said...

Full moon water! I am going to do that tonight! What a wonderful day you had...thank you for the reminders to bless our food.

Jamie Ridler said...

What a perfect day! Wonderful.

Genie Sea said...

Spectacular! I am so so happy for you! You deserve it! :)

Kathryn Knoll said...

YES!

Serena Lewis said...

What a beautiful, serene day you had filled with stillness and gratitude. How do you prepare moon water?

Since reading Eckhart's books, I look at everything in my life in a different way. Each object didn't just appear for me...many hands went into its making and, like you, I send thoughts of gratitude out to the Universe.

love, light and peace,
serena

Everydaythings said...

slowing down is something I mean to do but never somehow manage... all part of mindful living - must try it more often! I am loving your discoveries as you do the journey of your soul!