Wednesday, November 26, 2008

day 25 -I am in harmony with the natural rhythm of life - oh you bet I am!!!!

from my early morning writing: "sitting here, looking out at my garden, at all the shades of green. The leafiness of my garden and the peace and serenity that it exudes - I realize that I gather strength from this piece of land. It brings peace to my soul. When I am in my garden, I am at one with the land... I disappear and become part of it all. I cannot begin to tell how this patch of earth affects me. I am indeed blessed" - I would love to be able to share my garden somehow - there is a whisper of an idea forming in my mind... kind of like spirituality in my garden... but we will see where it goes.

Later in the day, I began to feel a melancholy slip over me, a sadness. I was beginning to feel disconnected and I started to panic. I felt totally lost and alone....utter panic. what can i do? where can i go? who can I talk to??

I had no idea why I was feeling like this....Then realized that it is dark of the moon... so i emailed a few friends, hoping for some wise words and of course I am never let down..one wise soul: "Light candles Robyn, small little ones so they look like stars all around you." and another: "draw a sensuous bath with candle light and perfume and treat yourself with every manner of good thing. The dark of the moon is your powertime and you must summons and invite the strength that is within you to gently hold the sadness with love and surround it with light"... and this i did. I finished cleaning my loungeroom, lit a fire (yes, it is bitterly cold here, we had snow on the weekend.. a few days just before summer!), I pulled the curtains, lit many, many tealights, sat in my big pink chair under a snuggly blanket and I slept. Waking feeling better but still remembering to nurture myself.... making myself a cup of hot tea and a chocolate biscuit (wheat free of course)...

so you see, I was in harmony with the natural rhythm of nature, being affected by the moon!!! It actually made me feel connected once i realized what was happening. It made me feel like i was totally in sync with Earth & my inner wisdom..

15 comments:

Serena Lewis said...

Incredible that our weather patterns are so different right now...you had snow?! WOW! Our day was muggy and warm despite the rain.

Your day sounded wonderful! I'm glad you felt much better after a sleep.

love, light and peace,
serena

Genie Sea said...

What is so incredibly amazing, is that when you could not identify what was going on, you had your guides help you via email. Awesome advice and fabulous turn in the moment. SO comfortable and loving. Thank you Robyn :)

Suzie Ridler said...

I should have also mentioned that the moon was in Scorpio all day yesterday which can make us a tad paranoid, sensitive and overall freaked out. You are definitely a child of the moon my friend, in touch with her every move. Luckily the moon is leaving Scorpio this morning and will be void until tomorrow when it enters the lovely Sagittarius. There is some astrological turbulence coming up (I wrote about it at SSS) but we'll get through it!

gma said...

Thankfully the dark of the moon doesn't last long....looking forward to the new moon myself.
Love to you
xx

Caroline said...

You just reminded me of Pink Floyd and "The Dark Side of the Moon" album! Such good music to listen to!

Anyway, so amazing how in touch with nature you are! My body is not that sensitive...I never really know what phase the moon is in! But I need to connect to nature and be outdoors a lot. I go crazy if I am inside too much. Hope today is brighter and lighter for you :)

Anonymous said...

Think of all of the unburdening you can do during this new moon phase! ah, the release and the space you will open up within yourself for the coming month!!
Peace~
Dawn

Nadya said...

I'm glad you had e-help -- & thought to reach out for it! - when you needed it! I usually kind of keep track of the moon - but sometimes it surprises me, too. When I lived in the mtns we had a women's moon circle that met monthly (full or new? I don't remember now) . . .
I lit some candles this AM,& it's delightfully sunny right now!

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

On the verge of melting, reading about snow is a shock to the system. :D Refreshing. :)

Good to know you have good friends with useful suggestions.

Anonymous said...

Isn't it wonderful when good friends come to the rescue with the advice we need to hear? I think that is being in tune with nature in and of itself...to know which friends will guide us through our difficulties.

Actually as I read your post, I was wishing I was in your room with you and all those lovely tea lights! Very soothing and romantic. Very nurturing.

I would LOVE to see pictures of your garden! Have you posted any?

I am wishing you a lovely day!

Everydaythings said...

robyn, I dont know what it is with this weather, over here its raining, and so cold, last night it poured all night and no wonder its throwing us all out... our bodies are expecting some warmth and there isnt any yet!

Mjfontaine said...

Ahh the Dark Side of the Moon, and scorpio interesting.

How great though to be connected even in the dark (mysteries of the dark moon helped me). But sending light and organic bliss your way.

Lisa said...

Yes,I have a mental picture of you with all those tea lights - like stars, that is just beautiful.

Even tho it was an unhappy feeling, how magical to be THAT in touch with natural cycles.

Jamie Ridler said...

You are so connected, dancing with the rhythms of the moon. And I'm so curious about the spirituality in your garden. I'll look forward to hearing more :)

Genie Sea said...

LOL! You cracked me up on my post with jedi knight! I often read into word verification too, and was thinking I was nutso. :) YaY! Thank you for the reaffirmation :)

Suzie Ridler said...

I hope the cleanse went well and you're right, the synchronicities are everywhere! Too funny, I was a day ahead of SC.

My cleansing went great but my tarot reading is kind of freaking me out.

I hope you were able to banish the disconnected feeling you're had to your land Robyn. I am feeling more and more at home...finally!