Sunday, November 30, 2008

a thankyou that will never be enough and my next step..

I am planning a little ceremony to celebrate the past month. .....A month that I cannot find the words to describe. Wonderful? yes. amazing? yes. healing? yes.. but words will never be enough to describe my journey or the friendships that I have made. Nor will words ever be enough to say thankyou to Jamie.

Jamie is an angel, she has plucked me from a sea of anger, confusion and self pity by organising this Soul Coaching journey. I will be forever grateful. big hugs and much bliss to you Jamie.

Yesterday, I needed to be by myself for a little while.. so I got up bright and early and went into my garden. I weeded and I pondered. And I felt a peace that I have never felt before... after a little while - I asked Joe if we could go for a ride.. I needed to get into a Zen space.. and the back of the bike is one place that I can be completely by on my own. So we rode for awhile and I started to smile..and I started to cry because this peace & love that I am feeling comes from gratitude... gratitude for the little boy sitting next to his dad in the Fire Truck.. looking so excited. Gratitude for the butterfly that flitted past my face as we rode along... gratitude that I am alive, happy and at peace and gratitude that I have finally found JOY.
bless you all for supporting and encouraging me. I am back at my everday blog Inglewood.. and The Enchanted Forest is open for the month of December.. please come by for a visit... the link in on the side bar here...

14 comments:

Unknown said...

I am full of peace and gratitude that you found JOY!

I will visit again.

gma said...

I totally agree. It has been an amazing journey. So glad this brought some healing peace to your heart....

Jamie Ridler said...

And I am full of gratitude for you, Miss Robyn. You are a blessing.

love and hugs,
Jamie

amelia said...

So good to hear that you have found some peace. I hope it stays with you in the coming year...

Tori said...

May that peace stay with you! Your joy radiates out to everyone though your posts.

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

{A BIG happy hug for you}

Genie Sea said...

I will be coming to visit your other blog Robyn. I want to know about the Garden Goddess' new adventures! :)

Serena Lewis said...

I will certainly be visiting regularly, Robyn....it certainly has been an amazing journey.

I'm so glad you found JOY!

love, light and peace,
serena

Claudia said...

I´m so glad you didn´t give up when it got hard at the beginning...I wouldn´t want to have missed any of your posts and comments. I imagined myself riding along with you in the beautiful Blue Mountains, dropping in at my friend Lydia´s place in Springwood for a coffee and a chat, breathing in all that fresh air and pedalling along. Thanks for the ride!

Suzie Ridler said...

Beautiful Robyn! It has been a fantastic ride. I'm so glad you came with us!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! I love this post!
Kudos to you for finishing up the journey. I am so envious of all of you who were able to stick it out!
Yay for you.

I'm still working through it, I'll get there by the end of next week, I'm hoping.

Thanks for sharing your amazing inspiration.

linda may said...

Lovely post, lovely, Robyn with a warm kind heart and soul to share with us all.

TheModernGoddess said...

It sounds like you had an amazing day... I hope you continue to find peace, love and joy! Blessings, Nicole x

http://themoderngoddess.wordpress.com/

frustrated artist said...

What a powerful post. I hope you are having a peaceful holiday season. I look forward to more of your posts in the new year.

Btw, I have tagged you with a 'meme'...check out my blog if you want to participate. It's okay if you'd prefer not to though.

Take care, Lillian