Saturday, November 29, 2008

Day 27 - into the future

last night, as I meditated (or rather sat in stillness as my mind raced like a frantic monkey), a magnificent thunderstorm rage outside. Flashes of lightning illuminating the dark sacred space that I was in. It was as if this storm had come to wash away the last remnants of my previous soul self. Today there is a gentle breeze, the sun is still being shy behind the clouds but every now and then shows his face to promise that he will be here always......

forward to the future:
November 2009:

what an amazing spiritual journey I have had this past year.... the aboriginal initiation ceremony was fantastic. Even though at first I was apprehensive about going all that way by myself.. I did it!
Walking in our bush as often as I could helped me to connect to the land that I was born to. I actually started to talk and commune with our native spirits. They have guided me and instructed me on how to make my very own flower essences.
I am so proud of myself that I actually signed up for and completed a few natural health workshops. I loved the workshops and plan on doing more next year. I am so intune with Mother Earth, i sit under the stars regularly and talk to the Moon.....my home is the peaceful sacred place that I have always strived for & Joe and I are more in love now that ever.. I am blessed.... I wrote in my gratitude journal every single day and it shows in my life. Everything in my life is all I could wish for and more. My life is full of love, peace & joy.

and into the real world... for those of you who know about my gorgeous grandson Harry - here is an update & some photos: about Harry

13 comments:

Tori said...

Your future sounds fun and rewarding! It's like the universe is saying "Hey, that's possible! So you wish it, and so it shall be!" These things will happen.

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

Your future is flowing. So serene and peaceful, yet so powerful.

Jamie Ridler said...

What a beautiful year you are about to embark on, Robyn. So mote it be.

Mjfontaine said...

A great future ahead of you Robyn and so shall it be also :)...

Danette said...

Beautiful, peaceful and Earth-ful. You are creating a lovely future for yourself.

Unknown said...

Love it! Halleluya and Amen!Live the magnificent Life.
You have such a youthful spirit.

gma said...

That and more will manifest for your happiness and the greater good.
love
OMG HArry is a doll!!!

peppylady (Dora) said...

Most thing are full of love in our life if we let them be.
Wishing you a great and peaceful future.

Coffee is on.

Nadya said...

What a wonderful vision! Keep in touch on the essences = & what a CUTIE of a baby :) My almost 3 & 5 year old grandkids are visiting for a couple of days - they are so wonderful, aren't they??

Serena Lewis said...

May you have a blessed year, Robyn...live it now, feel it in your heart and it will happen.

love, light and peace,
serena

Anonymous said...

Awesome post! So full of intention and power - LOVE IT!
I am still plugging away at my soul coaching. Way behind, but determined to finish.
I'm adding you to my links - don't want to lose touch with your amazing blog after this.
(((hugs))))

Lisa said...

You are indeed blessed, and you share that blessing wherever you go.

Thanks for your beauty and your light, and thanks for bringing Hestia and dancing into my kitchen.

Thank goodness that gorgeous baby is ok! That must have been quite a rocky road for your family. He is blessed as well.

Kim Campbell said...

It will be amazing!