Saturday, November 22, 2008

the last day of fire....day 21

Phew.. only one more week to go! where has the time gone..
this morning when I woke up, I found that there was alot of creating to be done.. however, we are off for the night to a Harley Davidson christmas party and I won't get of a chance there to do much at all.. so I quickly grabbed a handful of magazines, my scissors and a glue stick and proceeded to find some pictures that signified abundance to me..... and as I searched I realized that all my choices were simple ones... a basketful of home grown vegies, a handful of herbs freshly picked from the garden.. little girls, smiles, jam and tea cups... and love.....

and then as I chose a card from Carolyn Myss Archetype cards, I asked myself: 'if my soul had something to tell me today, what would it be' - ... a card fell out of the pack - NUN... can you believe it?? I had to laugh at the Divine's sense of humour...

and tomorrow (Sunday for me) I am off to do a SoulCollage workshop.. life is indeed good and i am blessed.

12 comments:

Serena Lewis said...

I LOVE your collage, Robyn!!! The layout is beautiful!!

I had a giggle at you choosing the NUN card but, admittedly, I'm not familiar with Carolyn Myss' cards.....I do have a few of her books though.

Your soul collage workshop sounds like so much fun....I wish i was going with you. Do post and tell us all about it.

love, light and peace,
serena

Genie Sea said...

Oh Robyn!

What a gleeful collage! Its awash with light. It even got a soundtrack going in my head..."My Favorite Things" from the Sound of Music!

How much fun! A Harley Davidson party! Weeeee! Hope you have a roaring time! (Sorry couldn't resist! :))

I am looking forward to hearing about your Soul Collage! It sounds very much like the Playlabs that Danette hosts! They are so much fun and enlightening! :)

Suzie Ridler said...

I love those images you chose, you're ready for the chapter on earth for sure. What a beautiful segue into that element starting tomorrow.

Enjoy the collage workshop! How perfect for you. As the storm rages outside here and I am threatened to lose power any second, I am finally getting inspired to do something creative. With you in spirit!

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

This post is full to the brim with fun images and plans. Enjoy your party and the workshop!

Mjfontaine said...

lol how funny you got the Nun card did you mention about religion before? maybe your were St Bernadette in a past life lol.

enjoy your Soul Collage workshop, I wrote an article about soul collage and goal setting its excellent.

peppylady (Dora) said...

Have a wonderful and safe trip.
Sure hope you enjoy your self at Christmas party and SoulCollage work shop.

Tori said...

Beautiful collage Robyn! Hope you have fun at your workshop. =)

Kathryn Knoll said...

I'm sure you have played the role of Nun many times in past lives. You may be a master at that archtype! hee hee.

Allison said...

Jam & teacups! Yum. Calming on all accounts. Have fun at your workshop - it sounds lovely! A good Sunday activity.

Kelly said...

I really love your collage, very sweet and charming! I can't wait to do mine...
Have fun at your soul collage workshop!! Can't wait to hear about it...

frustrated artist said...

What a great collage! Excellent choice of images. Looking forward to what you make on your workshop.

Jamie Ridler said...

What a beautiful collage - so full of life, yumminess and goodness. I'm looking forward to hearing more about SoulCollage!